Tuesday 20 November 2012

Mojo Monday 268

I walked into the studio this morning to the biggest mess you've ever seen - actually, you've probably seen something similar on your craft table!  
Basically, I finished my crafting last night and just got up and walked away!  Have you ever done that?  Yeh, right!

Well, not knowing what to clean up first, I avoided the lot, switched on the computer and there was this weeks Mojo Monday!  Aha, a way to skip over the cleaning and make more mess I said to myself!   Nothing quite like a Mojo Monday to get your....mojo going.

So, here it is:







I loved the simplicity of the sketch and as soon as I saw it had an idea of what I wanted to do.  So much so that the card was made, photographed and blogged in just under 40 minutes.  Whoa girl, slow down or you'll meet yourself coming back!!

Supplies I used today:
Stamp Set: Snow Swirled and a little snowflake filler stamp from retired set Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Co-ordinations Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Long retired Christmas Cocoa Specialty - LOVE IT! Shelli, please bring it back...pleeeease!
Silver Glimmer Paper
Scallop Circle Die, Snow Flurry Die & Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder with the Big Shot, 3/4" circle punch & Basic Pearls

Now, it's off to do the cleaning.  Yep, reality calls!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.