Tuesday 6 August 2013

Mojo Monday 305 for Father's Day

I thought this weeks Mojo sketch would make a nice Father's Day card layout.  


In the usual tousle that I have with male cards, my eyes lit up when I saw the Collage Curios set and that cute little hot air balloon.  It's kind of tiny though so wanting a balloon feature, I decided to play with my punches.


Turns out that the ornament punch makes a pretty good hot air balloon....who knew ;) another great use for this punch means it will never go out of style even though it's retired!


Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Collage Curio's (the flags on the balloon), Sketched Birthday (the banner outline), Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Basic Grey and Crumb Cake
Ink - Staz On Black, Basic Grey
DSP - Epic Day
Ornament Punch (R)
Big Shot & Bitty Banners Framelits, Square Lattice & Fancy Fan Embossing folders
Trim - burlap inspired (page 173 annual catty)
Thread & blue brads from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.