Sunday 4 June 2017

Catalogue Launch Party Fun

We had a fabulous time at the launch party this year.

Here are some of the projects and products that I had on display.

Stampin' Up! colours give you so many options with the many shades and tones available.  And the 5 new In Colors work beautifully with our colour families.

I CASED this banner from Dawn Olchefske at Dostampingwithdawn.  Isn't it pretty?  It uses the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper.

 
This cute muslin bag was a customer gift.  I filled it with craft goodies for them to take home.  The window box was made using my favourite DSP, sadly retired, but I couldn't resist it with the new Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide card stock.

Banner close up of this little cutie.  Yes, I hand cut him out of the designer series paper.  BUT the framelits that are part of this suite co-ordinate with many of the images in the paper.  Just not this one....giggle!

Cased the bag on the left from the catty.  Check it out on page 126.  I think I did a pretty good joob.  The card on the right is a standard layout that I've used a lot over the years, but I think it showcases the paper and punch very well.  And I absolutely love that font in the greeting.

This was my first side step card in ages.  Love the Calypso Coral poppin' colour!  The card in the background is cased from Cardiology by Jari.  I just love the layout.  And the one on the right is from Stampin' Up!  The Daisy Delight set really lends itself to a cottage garden style.

This card was inspired by a project on page 126 of the 2017 - 2018 annual catalogue.  The Designer Series Paper is from the Color Theory stack.  The sentiment is from Ribbon of Courage.  I love how it turned out.

This was my first daisy posie.  I found the watering can in the dollar store and doesn't it lend itself to this posie?  I stamped the flowers on Whisper White cardstock with Perfect Plum ink and the leaves are a retired SU Bigz Die.  The flower centres are the new gold Faceted Gems.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you like the look of these projects, join my June stamp camp.  Check out the calendar page for details.
Happy Stamping!
Karen
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.